Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February Photo Challenge

Spicing things up a little bit and taking a photo challenge for the month of February!  I am excited to see if I am able to stick to the list.  Believe it or not, after all my years of taking endless amounts of photographs, I have never even attempted a monthly photo a day challenge!  

I think this challenge will help me take photos of items I wouldn't normally take (i.e. inside your bathroom cabinet... not so sure how I feel about that one, ha) and I also see this forcing me to be more creative as I take shots of some very everyday items.  Follow along and feel free to critique!


1 comment:

  1. I'm catching up on the last few posts. Love this challenge idea! Keep the great photos coming. I love the small glimpse I have of your life!

    ReplyDelete