Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Kyle + Christina = Love

Kyle and Christina got married on Sunday, October 9th in Grayslake, Il.  They got married at the most picture perfect wedding location ever.  The weather ended up being extra hot for an October Day and there was not a single cloud in the sky.The fall colors were so beautiful and Christina could not have looked more gorgeous.  Christina and I went to high school together and now we work together!  It is so great to see her so happy, I know that her and Kyle will take great care of each other.  I look forward to seeing them grow old together.




Kyle's Parents


The Scene Stealers - adorable outfits and hair on the flower girls and ring bearer!


Meeting in the middle to walk down the aisle. :)



So happy!  I love the look that Christina is giving Kyle.


Can you say GORGEOUS veil?


You may now kiss your bride...


I now pronounce you husband and wife.  They are so happy!




Amazing details





Favorite table numbers ever!


One of her bridesmaids made their cake!



Love this shot.  You two are so perfect for each other. :)


Christina couldn't keep from smiling!!


Christina and her dad :)


One of the best thumbprint trees I have seen!



1 comment:

  1. These are so beautiful! Photographer's dream wedding location and season. I love these and hate to see fall go.

    ReplyDelete