Thursday, April 5, 2012

The Greatest Sunset of My Life (So Far) Part 2


After getting a decent amount of photos below the pier, I decided to go up on on the pier to get a couple shots from above.  I was frolicking around taking as many photos as I possibly could (yes, frolicking), and I all of a sudden realized I didn't have my purse.  Where did I have it last?  Down below the pier - aka - right where the photo above was taken.  Whoopsies!  Eric and I ran back down to below the pier.  There was my purse... being pummeled with waves... luckily it survived (and didn't get carried into the ocean... or stolen) and thankfully, I didn't have my cell in it!  But it goes to show how excited I get while taking sunset photos in California on the beach.  I think the shots I got were worth the heart attacks I almost gave the two of us.











Stay tuned for the next posting.  It is about to knock your socks off.

No comments:

Post a Comment