Sunday, August 14, 2011

It's a Family Affair

Well, it's official! My brother, Nick has arrived in Chicago! He is a recent University of Minnesota grad who just spent the summer at an internship in Greensboro, N.C. We luckily convinced him to move to Chicago and he will be living with us for the next couple of weeks while he job/apartment hunts. We are so excited to have him here. Being the older sister, it's really crazy for me to comprehend that my little baby brother that I used to babysit is now a 22 year old college graduate who is much taller than me. I am happy to once again being living in the same state - scratch that - under the same roof as him!!! And he is such a good brother that he even let me take some photos of him on the way home from work last week. I'm thinking if he doesn't find a job sometime soon he could easily do some modeling...



No comments:

Post a Comment