Sunday, August 21, 2011

Rents Weekend

Guess who's in town this weekend?! The rents!
My dad LOVES cinnamon rolls, so we had to take them to Ann Sather's (one of the best breakfast places in the city).
Took them on the L -
Go Alzheimer's Ad!!!
We took them to The Scout, a new restaurant in the South Loop that we've been waiting to open up (also very good). The photo pretty much sums up everything I love about my dad (he's the one waving).
We took them to my favorite look-out point in the city...
And saw yet another amazing show at Chicago iO -
Also not shown include couple rounds of darts at Mullen's and a 1am visit to Ian's Pizza in Wrigleyville for a slice of macaroni pizza and bacon cheeseburger pizza (total necessity). My mom absolutely LOVED all the drunk Cubs and Cardinal fans enjoying themselves, very entertaining.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun weekend! Your dad makes me smile! So friendly in the big city! :)

    ReplyDelete