Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Where I Spend Half of My Life

This is where I spend half of my life - 225 N. Michigan Ave aka Michigan Plaza. I mentioned in a previous post that I recently switched jobs from the American Cancer Society to the Alzheimer's Association. Well, in an example of how small this world is... it turns out that both nonprofits are located in the same building! And not only the same building, but the same elevator bank. I just moved up five floors. I am sure many people would like to get as far away as possible from their previous employer, but I love running into my former co-workers in the Starbucks line. :)

Because I do spend so much of my life here, I have always wanted to get a good photo of the building, although I must admit this isn't an easy skyscraper to take a photo of, I had to cross the street, kneel down, and avoid the locals on a mission to get home (they were clearly thinking I was just another annoying tourist with my camera... now all I need is a fanny pack and a map, right?).

So, there you go - half of my life.


So that's reality. But if I could choose where to spend half of my life I would definitely pick here! On the beach (circa November 2009 ~ Honeymoon in Riviera Maya, Mexico) -
With the hubby of course! :)
Where would you spend half of your life if you could choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment