Thursday, August 11, 2011

You're Hired!

Today's feature subject is none other than the Trump Tower. It is the second tallest building in Chicago behind the Sears/Willis Tower at 98 stories tall. It holds retail, condos, a hotel, and a parking garage. The 16th floor features a restaurant, "Sixteen" and an outdoor patio "Terrace at the Trump" that is patiently waiting for us on Eric and I's Chicago Bucket List.

I think the Trump Tower is perhaps the best skyscraper in the city. I love the gorgeous blue color, the round shape of the structure, the different levels, and how the neighboring buildings reflect off the Trump's windows.

I certainly don't want to say "You're Hired" to Donald Trump when it comes to any future presidential elections, but I would definitely shout "You're Hired!" if he offered to design my future dream home.

What do you think? Is he going to run? Can he win? Who would you like to see run for President?


I guess only time will tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment