Sunday, August 21, 2011

Wine Time

So if I haven't mentioned it yet, you are going to be seeing a lot of shots of some pretty normal everyday events. From all the photography blogs I follow, I've gotten the opportunity to see some outstanding images. Because of this, I am further convinced that any quality photographer should be able to walk into absolutely any room or any lighting situation and be able to get some great shots. So here are a couple shots from a very average night where we made an adult beverage run to our local store.
There is something about wine stores that I find so romantic. I don't know if I just like the repetition or if I like the dark bottles contrasting against the wood shelving or what the deal is, but I do find everything about this store completely gorgeous.

I also found this banner outside the store absolutely amazing. I guess it doesn't take too much to entertain me.
This was a pleasant surprise - apparently the oldest bartending school is in the south loop of Chicago. Who knew?

1 comment:

  1. Love the one of your dad waving! And I totally agree on the wine store comments. Those shots are sweet!

    ReplyDelete